Tuesday 25 June 2013

Thank You!



When I first finished my book I emailed it to my sister because I knew that she would tell me an unbiased, honest opinion. When she finished, she immediately called me to tell me that she loved it! I of course, thought that she was being nice, so when I got a few emails and comments that were all positive I emailed her and said, "People actually like it!!!
Her response was, "I told you so!!! I worry about you sometimes..."

I've gotten some amazing feedback, and honestly every email or comment helps me stay focused when I have doubt!!! Seriously it's amazing!! I wish that I could post the rest of my book on here for you all to read! But because of copyright issues I am unable to, but like I said before I will keep you posted as to what is happening!

Thank you again!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment